Two overweight superheroes help a chubby boy fend off bullies. However, sometimes the cure is worse than the disease...
- Louis: An overweight boy who falls prey to bullies at school. Voiced by Scott McAfee.
- Joey: A bully. Voiced by Scott Menville
- Fatman: An overweight superhero who finds it hard to cut back on junk food because he is on the road a lot. He saves overweight kids, only to then bully them himself. Voiced by Marc Drotman.
- Boy Blubber: Fatman's sidekick. Voiced by Paul Rugg.
- Freakazoid (intro)
Other Appearances Edit
- Fatman reappears in "Heroboy," reading to a class of children about the Freakaclone's crime spree and asking a girl for her sandwich.
- Scott Menville, who voices the bully Joey, also provided the voice of Toby Danger.
- Marc Drotman, the voice of Fatman, was a member of the Acme Players comedy troupe along with Paul Rugg and John P. McCann.
- Freakazoid's intro to this segment spoofs John Cleese's typical introduction to most episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus: "And now for something completely different."
- The "Fatman and Boy Blubber" theme song parodies the main title of the 1966 Batman TV series.
- Fatman: "I've got a stitch in my side and I've lost my freshness."